RETRIBUTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RETRIBUTION

We Are Ready To Enjoy The War

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disscusion about devotion on low defend equipment player.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SimonLee

SimonLee

Disscusion about devotion on low defend equipment player. Empty
PostSubject: Disscusion about devotion on low defend equipment player.   Disscusion about devotion on low defend equipment player. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:51 am

lol! it to hard to devotion people if their item is ..... i hope they improved their equipment because the devotion is only give the other player hp Very Happy if paladin devotion the player that def low the damage is high the paladin will die Mad
sorry if u dunno what i mean....
Back to top Go down
Select
Admin
Select

PostSubject: Re: Disscusion about devotion on low defend equipment player.   Disscusion about devotion on low defend equipment player. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:00 pm

Therefore, we have something called 'practice'. In order to make them better in everyway until they are GOOD .
Back to top Go down
ivan

PostSubject: Re: Disscusion about devotion on low defend equipment player.   Disscusion about devotion on low defend equipment player. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:06 am

eh... someone like my high wizard has no eq or ++ de, so u have to figured out wat to do with me....
Back to top Go down
JokerZ

JokerZ

PostSubject: Re: Disscusion about devotion on low defend equipment player.   Disscusion about devotion on low defend equipment player. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:50 am

den do go hunt for tidal and wool to refine...e extras +9 tidal set can be sold to earn money is very easy to earn money i dun see aniting hard...
Back to top Go down
shijiamoni

shijiamoni

PostSubject: Re: Disscusion about devotion on low defend equipment player.   Disscusion about devotion on low defend equipment player. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:00 am

i see it hard to get zeny.....T.T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disscusion about devotion on low defend equipment player.   Disscusion about devotion on low defend equipment player. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disscusion about devotion on low defend equipment player.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RETRIBUTION :: WoE Thread-
Jump to: