RETRIBUTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RETRIBUTION

We Are Ready To Enjoy The War

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

guild leader pls invite more high wizard to guild

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ivan

guild leader pls invite more high wizard to guild Empty
PostSubject: guild leader pls invite more high wizard to guild   guild leader pls invite more high wizard to guild Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:18 pm

at war time i m the only hwiz standing to spam sg, meteor storm n quagmire skill, n tis is tiring so pls invite more high wiz to guild~~~
Back to top Go down
nickiee

PostSubject: Re: guild leader pls invite more high wizard to guild   guild leader pls invite more high wizard to guild Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:41 am

I agreed with that.Our guild is lack of attackers.We need more Sinx and H.Wiz for better performance,i hope GM or any our member will invite more member and responsible on theri job..tq.
Back to top Go down
Select
Admin
Select

PostSubject: Re: guild leader pls invite more high wizard to guild   guild leader pls invite more high wizard to guild Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:28 am

Seriously,

2 High Wizard will do. More Creators will mass out the damage.
Back to top Go down
ElYnN B@BY

PostSubject: Re: guild leader pls invite more high wizard to guild   guild leader pls invite more high wizard to guild Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:48 am

i agree with select, just need 2 high wizzard continue take turn sg the entrance enough. Creators need more than high wizard...
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/a1st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guild leader pls invite more high wizard to guild   guild leader pls invite more high wizard to guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

guild leader pls invite more high wizard to guild
Page 1 of 1